A weekend in NYC
Last weekend, Joe and I decided to visit New York City with 2 friends from the Whitehall office of PAREXEL: Sébastien and Christophe. We woke up at 4:40 am on Saturday, drove to DC and parked the car in order to catch a Chinese bus that would take us to NYC. We left DC at 7:30 am and arrived in NYC around noon.
Although it was cold, we had a very sunny Saturday, which allowed us to enjoy the visit and take tons of photos of Ground Zero and the World Financial Center. I couldn't post them all so I picked the nicest ones. On Saturday night, we hung around mostly on 5th and 7th Avenues. On Sunday, we spent some good time in Central Park and took a ferry that swung by Liberty and Ellis Islands.
A single weekend is way too short to visit the Big Apple but we'll definitely go back there at least once or twice during our stay in the US.
1 comment:
Ca fait toujours effet ces photos de NYC!
Post a Comment