My new room: smaller yet much nicer!
My roommates and I switched rooms last Wednesday. I actually used to have a room twice as large as theirs but I was living alone in it, which didn't really make sense. My new bedroom is totally kick-ass! I now have tons of drawers, a full-size bed, a bigger TV and a fancy ceiling fan.
The best news is I'm going to pay a few hundred bucks less per month! I know it sounds crazy... That's what I call getting an upgrade for cheaper! Only negative point is I'll be sharing the bathroom with my landlord's kid (meaning I will no longer have my OWN bathroom), but honestly, I don't really care about that :)
The best news is I'm going to pay a few hundred bucks less per month! I know it sounds crazy... That's what I call getting an upgrade for cheaper! Only negative point is I'll be sharing the bathroom with my landlord's kid (meaning I will no longer have my OWN bathroom), but honestly, I don't really care about that :)
Check out the pics!
2 comments:
Tu as pas pris la big TV?
Sinon tu as bien fait de ne pas tenter le lit gonflable!
La grosse TV n'aurait pas tenu dans la chambre mais ça aurait été fun ;)
Pour le lit j'avoue que j'ai de la chance d'avoir des super colocs : ils sont allés chercher eux-mêmes un lit pour moi (l'ancien lit de ma coloc quand elle vivait chez ses parents).
Ils m'ont acheté des draps neufs, 2 serviettes de bain et j'en passe...
Ah j'oubliais, hier ils m'ont fait à dîner aussi ! Priceless... :)
Post a Comment