Philly... Big time!
It's been quite a while since I last posted a message. That's because Joe and I didn't travel a lot during the last few weeks - we were too busy going out in DC and meeting people ;)
However, we did travel last weekend. That's why I'm coming up with some fresh news! We went to Philadelphia from Friday night to Sunday to celebrate Seb's birthday and quickly visit the city. Seb and Chris actually live in a town called Bethlehem, about 1.5 hours drive from Philly. I don't have any pics of the town, though... go check out Joe's blog for that :p
All the photos below were taken in Philadelphia.
3 comments:
Ca me rappelle des choses :)
Sinon ce Cherry Blossom Festival?
Nico : tu as oublie de dire que Philly etait moche. Pas bien
Romain : On vas peut etre (pas sur) aller au Cherry Blossom festival ce week end. Par contre debut de la parade samedi a 10h. Ca fait mal !!!
J'ai souvenir d'endroits sympas quand meme: cf 12 Philadelphia de mes pics.
Apres je dis pas que tout est beau mais c'est un peu comme partout.
Ouch, c'est tot. Passez quand vous pouvez prendre les arbres en fleur à DC :)
Post a Comment